#1 nirajan

nirajan

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:21 PM

1. WordPress SEO - By Yoast
Posted Image
Before WordPress SEO , there was All in One SEO Pack installed in this blog. Reason i used WordPress SEO is that i don't have to add another plugin to my blog,  Google XML Sitemaps . Basically, WordPress SEO by Yoast does the work that All in One SEO Pack & Google XML Sitemaps does.

2. WP Super Cache

Posted Image
This wordpress plugin will cache your website to make it static html page, which helps your site load fast. SEO plugins are not the only type, which helps your site rank better in Search Engines, page load time is also very important for SEO.

3.  SEO Smart Links

Posted Image
SEO Smart Links is another plugin which also help you rank better in search engines. As the name suggests, this plugin  automatically inserts internal link in keywords (Custom or tags) in the article. You can limit maximum and minimum internal link limit in the post.

4. Floating Social Bar

Posted Image
I Choose Social Sharing Plugins depending on the design and layout of the blog. Previously Digg Digg was installed in this blog.

5.  Tweetily

Posted Image

Tweetily will periodically tweet a random post or page automatically to promote your content and drive traffic to your Web site. How cool is that ?
Via : http://enbeeone3.com...s-for-bloggers/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wordpress plugins, bloggers, wordpress