- - - - -

How to change the password when I lost windows 7 login password?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CherryJames_*

Guest_CherryJames_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:48 AM

I have a Compaq CQ56 laptop of which has Windows 7 installed; I have lost my Windows 7 login password meaning that I am not able to proceed into going into my account, I was wondering and hoping that someone could tell me how I could change the password for free without any real hassel.. I haven't downloaded any program as yet.  I didn't know what to do, so I gave my problem to some forums, Thank some people for giving my help, i will show that i collected some ways to change login password in windows 7.

Posted Image
1. In order to change our lost windows 7 password, we can use password reset disk. Windows 7 lets us create password reset disk to help us change our lost passwords. However, it is important to note that we can use this method only if we create the disk before we lost our Windows 7 password. To create password reset disk, go to the User Accounts on the Control Panel. Then click the Create Password reset disk. A reset disk wizard appears and all you have to do is follow it to create your own Password reset disk.

2. Another way to change lost password is to use special Windows password recovery software, such as Windows Password Recovery Tool, This software is designed to automatically change lost user credentials. This is how it works:

· First, they automatically create bootable USB or CD. They then, start copying all needed files to your USB or CD.

· Next, the software starts locating the system user.

· Once it finds the system user, the recovery tool automatically begins windows 7 login password reset.

· Once the process has finished, all you have to do is restart your computer. You will then be able to change its password

I share these methods with you, i just hope that you lost or forgot your Windows 7 password at the next time, don't worry. Just follow the simple tips that I have given and you will, in no time, change it. Besides, these methods also supports windows xp and vista system.