Vidinterest goodies helps you to add videos on Vidinterest with just a click. There is a video bookmarklet which you can add in your bookmark toolbar of your favorite interest browser. When you find interesting videos you can just click the bookmarklet button in your browser's bookmark toolbar to add video. When you add videos you can select your existing playlist or you can create new playlist.
Playlist have different privacy setting, you can go to your playlist page or profile page to edit playlist's privacy option. Playlist can be either public, private or followers only. You can also edit your playlist's description and name according to your choice.
Vidinterest has many features that users will definitely love . Bloggers and webmasters can embed public playlist to their websites and blogs. Videos Can be added from any webpages if that webpage contains embedded videos of supported video sites. In the video page, original content creator's profile and original video URL is linked as a credit and if video is added from any other webpage or blog , those webpage/blog url also gets linked to the video page.
How to use Vidinterest.com ?
- Visit http://vidinterest.com/
- Login with your Facebook Account and create new account
- If your friend's are already using Vidinterest, then they are already followed by you by default.
- Find and Follow people & playlist of your interest and watch interesting videos.
- Share videos to your followers or public or just save for yourself.
- Install Video Bookmarklet in bookmark toolbar of your Internet Browser.
- To add video directly from website where you are watching video, Click "+Vidinterest" in bookmark toolbar of your internet browser
- After you click "+vidinterest" new small window will open where you can select existing playlist or create new playlist and add your thoughts on the video.
- Click "share" button.
How to Install Video Bookmarklet in bookmark toolbar of internet browser ?
- If you can't see bookmark toolbar hit [Ctrl+Shift+B] (in Firefox Click [ Menu > View > Toolbars > Bookmarks Toolbar] )
- Visit Vidinterest Goodies page : http://vidinterest.com/about/goodies
- You will see "+Vidinterest" button
- Drag the button to your bookmark toolbar